Members of Saints Peter and Pauls’ Governing Body
2017 2018Mr. Matty Pendergast – Chair of Governors Ms. Joanne Unsworth – Vice Chair of Governors
Foundation GovernorsMs. Joanne Unsworth Mr. George MacKenzie Mr. Stewart Furlong Ms. Sarah Jane Carroll
Mr. Matty Pendergast
Staff GovernorMrs. Laura Kildare
ExofficioJoanna Mousley (Headteacher)
Mr. Gerry Scotland
Kirkby Collaborative and RMA Governance Governor Training
at Park Brow Primary School, Broad Lane, Kirkby, L32 6QH
on Monday 26th March 2018 from 6.00pm – 8.30pm
( registration and refreshments from 5.30pm )
Please find attached an application form for induction training.
Ruth Agnew will be leading this training.
This training is aimed at new governors and any governors wishing to refresh their knowledge.
The session covers the following key issues:
- What is the role of the governing body?
- What is ‘effective governance’?
- What does Ofsted hold boards accountable for?
- Being Strategic: What does it mean in practice?
- Monitoring and evaluation: how can the governing body hold its school leaders to account?