This is our school uniform. We believe it gives the school a smart unique identity, encouraging a positive attitude from the children. This positive attitude runs right through everything we ask of the children in school life.
The school uniform
Supplier of Uniform:
- Kids Kirkby, based in Kirkby Town Centre is the ONLY school uniform supplier we recommend.
- Royal blue cardigan (with school badge)
- Royal blue School jumper (with school badge)
- Pale blue shirt
- Grey skirt/pinafore
- Grey Trousers
- Blue and white summer dress. Black Shoes are to be worn with Summer dress from this year.
- P.E. Kit: Royal blue leotard or white t-shirt (with school badge) with royal blue shorts, royal blue games skirt/royal blue athletics shorts.
- Plain white, grey or black socks or tights
- Small Blue and white hair accessories only.
- Royal blue jumper (with school badge)
- Pale blue shirt
- Pale Blue Polo Shirt (with school badge) can be worn in summer term – after Easter
- Grey trousers (short or long – according to preference)
- P.E. Kit: White t-shirt (with school badge) with royal blue shorts
- Plain white, grey or blacks socks.
Black shoes must be worn, no trainers, boots, Vans, Converse, high heeled/platform shoes or jelly shoes allowed.
Marking Clothing / Insurance
All articles of clothing must be clearly marked with the child’s name. It is the responsibility of all parents/guardians to ensure that items of school clothing are covered by household insurance against loss and damage in school.
Children are allowed to wear one set of stud earrings (No hooped earrings) and a watch.(No i-watches allowed)
Rings, make up (including nail polish) and second sets of earrings are not permissible.
Normal hair styles are acceptable. We advise and encourage children with long hair to have it tied back.
Extreme hair styles are not permissible. We advise that boys who have their heads shaved do not have it any shorter than a number 2.
Whilst everyone in school tries very hard to ensure that all children’s property including clothing / uniform is kept safe and free from damage, we can accept no liability for any loss or damage,
Parents are advised to take out appropriate insurance to cover themselves against such eventualities.