Happy Sunday! I hope you are all enjoying your holidays and making the most of this beautiful weather.
For those of you wanting to work this week, I have posted the tasks that I would like you to do this week. I have also updated Purple Mash, Mathletics and there are two battles on TTRS. One is a whole school boys against girls battle; the other is Clitherow against Rigby. Both battles run for two weeks!
The links I have posted this week are as follows:
- The first link is for this week’s work – week 10.
- Link 2 is the ‘Doors’ booklet that you will need for Monday and Tuesday.
- This is the ‘gadget’ pack that I have mentioned in the work for English this week.
- This is an art task for you to try but you will need access to paint to do this one.
- This is a party planning task and you will likely need a calculator for some parts of this!
- This is a fun extreme earth puzzle pack – lots of tasks here to keep you busy and will remind you of the work we had completed in the Autumn term.
- Links 7 and 8 are maths – there are 100 reasoning problems to try over the course of the week (answers are also provided.)
- Finally, a caveman maths puzzle for you to try – this should be straightforward – the answers are included too.
I have updated the activities for you all on Purple Mash and there are also activities to complete on Mathletics too.
Take care of yourselves! I will send a Zoom link out to your parents this week – come on and join the class for a catch up!