Happy Sunday! I hope you all have had an amazing week and now this is your final week of Year Six! I can’t believe it. I hope to see you all at the Y6 shield awards this Thursday afternoon; don’t forget to bring your shirts in so that they can be signed.
I have updated the work for this week. The links I have posted this week are as follows:
- Week 16 of your work at home for this week – please read all of the instructions carefully. (This is the last one!)
- ‘The Alchemists Letter’ pack that you will need to download for this week.
- Rapid reasoning week 5 – daily Maths questions for you to try complete with the answers. Remember it is one sheet a day.
- A summer poem activity for you to try.
- Complete maths problem solving pack. This is a HUGE pack of various problems to solve. Dip in and out of it and pick which ones you would like to try – they are not in any particular order but will give your brain a good workout!
- Pupil booklet – this is IMPORTANT. It will help you with your ideas/thoughts on your transition to high school. I would complete this with an adult – there is a lot to do in this.
I have updated the activities for you all on Purple Mash and there are also activities to complete on Mathletics too. Don’t forget the TTRS whole school battle.
Take care of yourselves – I do miss you all. I hope I see you all this Thursday afternoon.