Hello and welcome to Class Clitherow!
Thanks for visiting our class webpage. I will keep this up to date with information that you will need for this school year.
- PE will take place on a Tuesday afternoon and a Friday afternoon in the Spring term – this will run on a two week basis with Athletics one week and Yoga on the other. The children will be covering Athletics and Yoga. Pupils are to come into school in their PE kit but can wear tracksuit bottoms over their shorts; trainers can be worn to come into school with but pumps will be required for the school hall.
- Homework will be set on a Monday and will need to be returned on the Friday of the same week; it should be completed in pencil please. Spare sheets are kept in class.
- Learning Logs will be set on a Monday. The children will have two weeks to complete their work and will need to bring it in the following Friday.
- Spellings will be sent home and all children will have a spelling test every Wednesday. The pass mark will be set at 15/20.
- Reading books should be brought into school on a daily basis and the reading record book needs to come in on a Friday. Books will be left in school over the weekend and re-issued on a Monday.
- Mobile phones are allowed but only if your son or daughter has a signed consent form.
- All pupils will be given log in and passwords for Mathletics, Times Table Rock Stars and Purple Mash. I strongly encourage all children to go online and try the activities.
Home Learning 2021
The link below (talk for writing) is the English link you will need to go to for this week’s work.